Located in the park-like setting of Red Deer College, residents have access to the college common spaces, public sitting areas, programs, events and amenities.
A Community to Call Home
CollegeSide Gardens eliminates the work and worry of maintaining a home or just living alone, offering independent seniors and adults with disabilities a safe, supportive lifestyle and a fun-loving community. CollegeSide Gardens offers affordable retirement living in a supportive community with 103 studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites. CollegeSide Gardens provides quality living in bright, comfortable, modern suites. There is plenty of room to accommodate indoor activities that range from exercise sessions to games, movies and music. Outside, our beautifully landscaped grounds with patios and pathways invite you to get outdoors and enjoy the sunshine.
Our staff’s collaborative and holistic approach to care cultivates a sense of community at each residence ensuring everyone feels at home and comfortable here.
- Professionally Prepared Meals
- Personal Laundry Services
- Light Housekeeping
- Indoor Activities – Exercise, games and movies
- Television and Fitness Room
- Library and Den
- Multipurpose Room (fully equipped kitchen)
- Volunteer Programs
- Worship Services
- Private Function Room
- Dining Room
- Access to Red Deer College Activities and Programs
- Access to Bus Routes
- Churches Nearby
- Shopping Nearby
- Drug Stores Nearby
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Private Rooms with Ensuite Washroom
- Variety of Kitchenette Options (no stove)
- Wheelchair Access